Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Oh No...Magic Pouch Mistake?

We just got back from visiting our three grandchildren in Florida. The magic pouch was a big hit. Because there are three kids I used a new, larger bag that I receive as a gift when I bought Clinique makeup. The twins are two and a half years old so I used mainly Fisher Price Little People, bubbles and sunglasses. Their older brother, Colin is almost six years old and really into Power Rangers. I was surprised at how many small Power Ranger toys that I found in Target. Colin wanted to know why the Magic Pouch was bigger than the last time, nothing gets by him. I told him that I didn't know because it is magic it just appears in my purse.

The day after we arrived home I received a picture text from my son. It said "Look Grandma, It's the Magic Pouch!" It was a picture of Colin standing next to a large Clinique ad in a department store and there was my new makeup case. What was I thinking? Should have used an older case? He decided that  the Magic Pouch's picture was there because it is famous....whew!

No comments:

Post a Comment